Friday, August 5, 2016

Welcome to the Family Rhosgobel!

2 weeks and 4 days after my precious little Snowberry died, we found little Rhosgobel abandoned in a parking lot at 9pm . My older sister spotted him. I carefully approached him and scooped him up.

Rhogobel is a Mini Lop, about 5 months old, and very friendly. He is a very healthy boy other than the fact he has a tick infestation! (Don't worry, the vet gave him special tick medicine)! Thankfully, we still had SnowB's cage and hay and litter that I hadn't donated yet! We just had to get him new toys and a new litter box.
(If you're wondering, the name Rhosgobel comes from the movie "The Hobbit". In the movie, a group of characters are trying to get away from some evil wolf/dog things. A good wizard helps the group to escape by distracting the wolf/dogs by riding past them on a sleigh of "Rhosgobel Rabbits". They escape unharmed. I'm a big Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit fan)!

Welcome to the family my little Rhosgobel Rabbit! 



Rhosgobel

Lucky I didn't take apart SB's cage yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment