Friday, May 3, 2013

An Little Intro For Kids

ATTENTION ALL KIDS AGES 6 AND UP! This is a very special blog about bunnies for any of you kiddos out there who love bunnies and would one day like one. It can be hard to find easy to understand, yet detailed bunny information for youngsters. There is no reason why an animal loving, eager to learn, and diligent kid can't own a bunny if they know how to care for one! And here is the perfect blog to learn. Easy to read and understand, short lessons, and accurate information for kids. From a teen who knows what it's like to be a kid who loves bunnies comes this blog for you!

This is a rabbit corner for kids to learn more about bunnies. Now I like how willing kids are to learn. I also like kids who like bunnies. Kids are cool and bunnies are cool and this blog is for cool kids who like bunnies. ;)

An Ounce About Me & Snowberry:
I wanted a rabbit since I was 5 years old. I knew I would be a bunny vet when I grew up! I read a lot about bunnies thinking that was what my parents wanted. However, I forgot one thing that my parents wanted me to have: RESPONSIBILITY.
Don't like sound of that? I didn't. For a while.....
Then I turned 8. Things changed. I really wanted that bunny. So I researched and helped my mom around the house with chores. No, I never got paid. And I did so without being asked. Now I enjoy kitchen and house duty! Anyway...
I went with my mom to a bunny place and (we where not going to buy!) looked at the bunnies. The lady who worked there plopped a bunny in my arms and it was love at first sight! I love my Snowberry dearly! She was only 6 months when we got her and 2 lb. She is a Netherland Dnwarf rabbit and -just like me- sweet and sassy all in one little ball of fluff. My bunny is 4 years old and loving life. I may not want to be a vet anymore (I want to be a US Marine) but my love for bunnies and animals hasn't changed a bit.... Neither has Snowberry's appetite! :)

I hope that you learn much about rabbits and get one someday yourself!






Snowberry. AKA Fuzz-butt.



No comments:

Post a Comment