Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rabbit Sitting

I've had to have someone watch over my bun while I was away. There are things to remember when either you're bunny sitting or someone else is bunny sitting your bunny. Since bunnies don't do well on roads (more on that later) you need to consider having someone bunny-sit.

If you're bunny sitting remember this:
.No bringing your bunny for a "play date" with the other person's bun.
.Listen to that persons directions carefully
.Know the number and address of their vet in case something happens
.Notify them of how bunny is coming along


If it is your bunny being taken care of, remember this:
.If you let bunny go to an animal friendly "hotel" go to one that does rabbits
.Give your bunny sitter clear instructions
.Give them your vets information
.Choose someone who you trust


This is Snowberry when I came home from somewhere.
She was SO happy to sniff me out again!



No comments:

Post a Comment